The reason I started at Prime was the culture. With just meeting a few members of the security team I could tell I was going to fit right in. Prime has really done a great job at making me feel at home in the workplace. Over the years of working here I can confidently say I have built a great bond with my coworkers. I look forward to the future here at Prime!
I would say that a favorite part of my job as a service technician here at Prime is the troubleshooting process. It keeps the gears moving--if they remain motionless for too long I fear they will rust. I have always been a fixer of broken things. That keeps it interesting. I am seldom bored here and usually when I leave a place it is in a better state than it was when I arrived.
I feel valued as an employee and Prime's management cares about us as people, not just as a means to make money. Everyone is supportive and is always willing to provide their help and experience to accomplish our goals.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement or Company Cell Phone
- Company Credit Card (You get to keep the points for personal use!) Prime Secured Shirts and Pants Productivity Bonuses
- Per Diem for Remote Assignments
- Company Credit Card (You get to keep the points for personal use!)
- Prime Secured Shirts and Pants
- Productivity Bonuses