What Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Information you provide us: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. We collect this information when you create an account, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us through our website.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you automatically when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the pages you visit on our website.
- Information from third-party services: We may collect information about you from third-party services, such as social media platforms or analytics providers. This information may include your name, email address, and other demographic data.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services: We use your personal information to provide you with the services that you request, such as creating an account, signing up for our newsletter, or contacting us through our website.
- To improve our services: We use your personal information to improve our services, such as by understanding how you use our website and making sure that it is working properly.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications, such as email newsletters or promotional offers.
- To comply with the law: We may use your personal information to comply with the law, such as to respond to a legal request or to prevent fraud
Who We Share Your Information With
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services. These service providers may have access to your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their services.
- Business partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners who offer products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Other third parties: We may share your personal information with other third parties as permitted by law or as necessary to protect our legal rights.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to correct: You have the right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information that we collect and hold.
- The right to delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we collect and hold.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. The most recent version of the Policy will always be posted on our website.
Last Updated: July 30, 2023